Thursday, November 25, 2010

Massage Training day 3, pictures taken by Justin. Left corner, James and I working on Neftali.
Right top corner, the temple space where we are working. The view from inside the temple is of Volcan Conception. Below: Left: Me doing a demo for the class on shoulder work. Below Right: Shoulder work with Analisa on Angela. Last on bottom: Analisa massaging Angela.














**More stories and pics of the training coming soon. Internet connection here is hit or miss and uploading files takes a large bandwidth. Things are going really well. I find myself amazed by the sheer amount of information and attention that is given and received inside this space in the days we've been together. I am so grateful for having the opportunity to do this beautiful work.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the above inaccuracy of photos and their direction. For some reason, when I looked at the blog, the photos were in a very different direction than they showed up in the actual posting. Let me know if you have questions.
    Love
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete